Optimizing our trading experience, some markets will close.
In our effort to constantly optimize the trading experience on our exchange platform, we have decided to close some illiquid markets. With this, we aim to improve the overall experience for our users as more liquid markets will remain.
On the 4th of January 2022, the following markets will close:
BPL- DYT- XLM- XLPG- X42 -PETAL -BTT -HWI- XMR- SAOLA- UCD UCDT -WSBC- XGC -LTC
BNB -BCH -FYP - XRP- SWM- TRX-PETAL- BTT -HWI -XMR- SAOLA -UCD- UCDT- WSBC- XGC- BFIRE -DASH -LOGS -CHC
On the 4th of January 2022, we are opening new trading pairs:
- 23rd of December 2021: Closing QUO market
- 24th of December 2021: Txbit Twitter Christmas giveaway
- 27th of December 2021: Winner Txbit Twitter Christmas giveaway
- 31st of December 2021: Announcement plans for 2022!
- 3rd of January 2022: First 50 Million Txbit Token burn
- 4th of January 2022: Closing markets from this announcement
- 4th of January 2022: Opening 3 new markets from this announcement
- 20th of January 2022: Delisting Quoxent (QUO)
Work in progress
- Txbit Token as a payment method for account subscription.
Upcoming events to be scheduled
- Savings feature for Txbit Token
- Become a VIP with Txbit Token
! Warning! Beware of scammers and impersonators in Txbit social channels like Telegram, Discord, or Twitter.
We will never ask you to give us your password, we will never ask you to send funds to unlock your account, deposits, or withdrawals, and do not send any money to anyone claiming to be a member of the Txbit team or staff. We never PM first!!