Mega Euro Shiba Inu Airdrop on Txbit Exchange, worth over $8K.
Euro Shiba Inu was born with two well-known characteristics in the world of cryptocurrencies. One is the name, representing the European supply, a copy of Baby DogeCoin, thus improving the initial Shiba Inu, giving automatic rewards to all holders of our cryptocurrency with each transaction, both purchase or sale.
WHAT KIND OF AIRDROP?
Eshib is giving away 247284350355 Eshib to every Txbit user who makes a buy or sell order for any asset that is listed on Txbit. The order must be open or (partially) filled at the moment that the winners are selected. The winners will be selected at a random date and time before the 17th of February at 13:00 UTC.
- Estimated Value: ~ $3.75
- Coins per claim: 247284350355 ESHIB
- Max Participants: 2500 users
- Max total airdrop: 618.210.875.887.825 ESHIB ($8000)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ESHIB AIRDROP?
Step-by-Step Guide (No account on Txbit):
1. Create an account
2. Verify your mail and log in
3. Deposit some coins into your account
4. Place a buy or sell order before the 17th of February UTC for any asset that is listed on Txbit.
Step-by-Step Guide (Already account on Txbit):
1. Login into your account
2. Place a buy or sell order before the 17th of February at 13:00 UTC for any asset that is listed on Txbit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The airdrop will end on the 17th of February 13:00 UTC;
- A maximum of 2500 winners will be selected at a random date and time before the 17th of February 13:00 UTC;
- Your order must be open or (partially) filled at the moment that the winners are selected;
- The Euro Shiba Inu (ESHIB) will be distributed and credited to your Txbit account after the airdrop ends.
! Warning! Beware of scammers and impersonators in Txbit social channels like Telegram, Discord, or Twitter.
We will never ask you to give us your password, we will never ask you to send funds to unlock your account, deposits, or withdrawals, and do not send any money to anyone claiming to be a member of the Txbit team or staff. We never DM first!!